Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ballerina Belle



I was just scrolling through my photos and was reminded of what Sophie did in July.

Her dance teacher has moved to San Francisco where her American husband got a job, but she is busy editing the 8 gajillion hours of footage they filmed with my camera :)

Thought you might like to see the trailer.  You can check out the website here: Ballerina Belle.

I think the concept is really cute and it's amazing what they accomplished with basically zero budget.  Everyone volunteered their time and resources (like my camera, for example) and with just a bit of sponsorship from Repetto for the wardrobe, they managed to shoot enough for about 12 episodes.

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it - even with little or no money!


p.s. did you see Sophie?  She was in purple and at one point says "I think she's from America". 

2 comments:

Regine Karpel said...

Pretty!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bonjour! Are you still posting entries to your blog? I have so enjoyed visiting your blog and would love to see an update on your family's adventures in France! Merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails